[sclug] Evolution version 2 adverse comments?

Alex Butcher lug at assursys.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 19:49:06 UTC 2004

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Alan Cocks wrote:

> I would be grateful to hear comments about mail clients that you might
> recommend, and particularly about Evolution (latest version maybe?) if
> you know about it?

I use PINE at home (I should probably migrate to mutt eventually) and
Mulberry (proprietary, commercial) at work.

My dad uses Mozilla's mail client, and he's happy with it, now that I've
given him an upgrade to a version with the spellchecker compiled in.

Finally, Sylpheed has a number of fans.

> Thanks

Best Regards,
Alex.
--
Alex Butcher      Brainbench MVP for Internet Security: www.brainbench.com
Bristol, UK                      Need reliable and secure network systems?