Fwd: Re: [sclug] PCI Wireless adaptors for SUSE 9.0 and kernel updates

Major Stuart stuartmajor at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 25 12:05:39 UTC 2004

Thanks Will,

But I checked my kernel and I'm running on
2.4.21-183-athlon.  Perhaps this was because I
installed from a cover disc on a magazine?  Also I'm
not sure if I've got the source code.  Will this make
it difficult to update my kernel to 2.4.21-243 (this
is the one I've discovered I need to install a
Linuxant driver for my PCI card?

Any thoughts?

Stuart.