[sclug] Toy web-server?

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at tmdg.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 07:17:33 UTC 2005

Hi,

FWIW I'd go with the Apache solution,  It works straight out the box.

By default it follows syslinks.  It doesn't chroot as such but will only
serve stuff from DocumentRoot.

So you can get it working in moments.

There is Tinyhttpd http://tinyhttpd.sourceforge.net/ may do what you
want but it's not serious Web Sever.