[sclug] milter-regex problems.

ed ed at s5h.net
Sun Aug 6 09:35:48 UTC 2006

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 23:06:20 +0000
Tom Dawes-Gamble <tmdg at weardale.cl> wrote:

>         I am trying to tweak it.  But don't seem to be able to get the
>         "and"
>         "or" and "not" functionality working.

milter is new to me, but if it helps, I don't think NOT is possible in
regex (is that a double negative?), the closet you can get to it is
something like:

although I think some brackets may be required to ensure each letters
are matched. Often the language allows one to place a not in front of
the regex:

if( !preg_match( '/^Edward$/' ) ) { ... }

milter looks interesting, I would previously have done such things in a
script inside a .qmail file, but this looks like an efficient way.

--
Regards, Ed                      :: http://www.bsdwarez.net
just another python person