[sclug] drawing network diagrams?

John Stumbles john at stumbles.org.uk
Fri Jul 21 19:09:29 UTC 2006

ed wrote:

> There is also xfig, I don't know if that's been mentioned yet, I used
> it once or twice.

I don't see any way to connect objects together so they stay connected
when you reposition them. Am I missing something?

> Don't forget, there's also 7bit ASCII drawings which are common place
> in the RFC's, if you're interested you can use the gimps ASCII lib to
> write something similar, but that's more like ASCII art.

But no connections, and not suitable for user-friendly documentation
(RFC readers != users ;-)

--
John Stumbles                                      mobile 0780 866 8204
plumbing:heating:electrical:property maintenance     home 0118 954 2406