[sclug] Post: See you later Linux

Leon Ward seclists at rm-rf.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 16:15:10 UTC 2008

Grrrrr, cant resist feeding troll :)

Firstly, always buy hardware that is compatible with your needs.
If I need some new computer linked widget, I won't go to PC world and
pick the first one i see on the shelf.
Make sure you buy something that will work with your system, whether
it's Linux, Mac, or Windows Vista.

I wouldn't buy one of these [1] and complain that Windows XP doesn't
work on it. Don't expect hardware / software compatibility problems to
only effect Linux ( Does Vista work perfectly on that platform?)

[1] http://www.embeddedplanet.com/products/ep405.asp

-Leon