[sclug] Job Opportunity

Alan Pearson alandpearson at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 11:25:48 UTC 2009

Hello

Looking for a contractor to come in and provide helpdesk support to
our userbase of around 100 people, as well as help with the backend
(which is Linux + Novell).
This will be working within a small team.

Role will involve support of Linux servers, Linux & Windows desktops,
as well as a Novell (linux) backend.

Good linux skills essential (read several years sys admin, scripting,
networking, kickstart / autoyast etc)

Novell desired but not 100% necessary (advanced experience with other
enterprise directory systems considered)

Windows support also necessary, and a good bedside manner for our user
support.

Linux is at the top of the list for skills here.

Based around heathrow area.

Will also consider recent graduates, as long as skills are demonstrable.

Reply off-list with CV.

Tnx
---
AlanP