[sclug] NAS

Liam Flanagan liamflan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 13:57:00 UTC 2011

I've been considering doing the same thing recently although I won't be
much help as I haven't bothered getting any further than deciding I'd
probably use FreeNAS and that if I were to build one myself it would have
to be cheaper than one of
these<http://www.amazon.co.uk/QNAP-TS-210-Server-iPhone-Streaming/dp/B002SD71FO>
which
a friend recommended to me.

Please let me know how you get on as I'm also interested. I'll do the same
if I find anything in the near future.

Liam