[sclug]   linux Bluetooth problem

Bob Redknap r.s.redknap at reading.ac.uk
Thu Apr 23 13:39:37 UTC 2020

Thanks Steven, I will try that next. I know the speaker used to work ages ago, but I haven’t tested it recently. The BT speaker was hooked up to a mini hi-fi system with a small BT a/d dongle attached to the hi-fi headphone socket and it was sending audio to the speaker that way. I will report back.

Bob.