[Scottish] Thursday Night Update

Graeme Mathieson scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Oct 10 07:39:01 2002

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 06:56:06PM +0100, Calum Matheson wrote:

> Looks like Oceania includes Australasia as well as some other islands.

Invented by the French, just to confuse things.  Figures. :-)

> If we just call Oceania Australasia (the other islands will be part of
> Asia or something) then all the continents start and end with the same
> letter.

North America
South America

? :-)

Hey, arguing about this is more exciting than Linux, right? :-)
--
mathie+sig@wossname.org.uk          "If you ever need anything please don't
http://www.wossname.org.uk/~mathie/  hesitate to ask someone else first.