[scottish] talks for September((not)August) 2002

neil sinclair scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Sep 15 13:53:01 2002

Yep, OK, I'm a newbie, so I'm probably going to lower the tone around here
but ...

I'd like to be able to filter out spam, secure my internet connection, that
kind of stuff.

I run RH7.2 through a 56K modem, and I have _very_ limited experience of
modifying system settings (the most useful thing I have done so far is use
chmod to get SCSI scanner / USB palm connections working).

If you think I might understand what's going on, I'd be keen to come along to
the meeting - where is it and when?

Cheers,

Neil Sinclair.