[Scottish] Re: Making scotlug mailing list available via gmane news gateway?

neil sinclair scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 2 21:21:00 2003

Hi folks -
I tend to 'lurk' around this list, basically 'cause i don't feel I know enough
to contribute but...

I do like to feel in control of who knows my email address

so if joning GMane is going to involve any degree of risk that my email
address will become widely published, I'd rather not.

If you want to do the GMane thing, fine, just give me warning and I'll
subscribe with a less personal email address than the one I'm using now.

If necessary I can then consign all mail to it > /dev/null

Keep Kickin'

Neil