[Scottish] Re: Making scotlug mailing list available via gmane news gateway?

scottish@mailman.lug.org.uk scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 2 23:27:01 2003

Oh - well - thanks for the info - I think!

I don't really suffer much from spam (a couple a month or so), but what comes
in I hate. [So now I'll probably be flooded for tempting fate...]

Told you I didn't know much!

I'll be more careful about using my email address in future.

I've learned a lot by lurking here!

Neil.