[Scottish] Connecting to BT through surftime

Phil Deane scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Feb 2 11:29:01 2003

On Saturday 01 February 2003 11:22 am, grburns wrote:
> Have connected modem and checked log - connection fails at password
> authentication - I've asked BT about connection through Linux but they =
were
> not very helplful

I was using Bt Anytime up until a few months ago before they kicked me of=
f for=20
staying online for more than 12 hours a day (Only did it twice).

No custimized setting, just bog standrad Mandrake settings, Pap/Chap=20
authentication(by defuault it is either PAP or CHAP, but set it to PAP/CH=
AP)

--=20

Phil Deane
http://www.MiracleExpress.force9.co.uk