[Scottish] Good ISP for ADSL business and hosting?

Tam Mclaughlin scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 30 23:20:02 2003

Sorry, what I meant to say was that although a particular ISP may be good for
a home user, they may not necessarily offer a good service for a business
environment e.g. I have ISDN at home and connect less than 20 hours per week
but moving my work to plus net's ADSL 2 Mb/s line 8 hours/day may be a
different story.

I suspect that the ADSL service will be good but I am just looking for other
opinions before I make the commitment and from what you have said, plus net
sounds positive.