[Scottish] Good ISP for ADSL business and hosting?

Michael Cameron scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jan 31 10:15:01 2003

>> What's wrong with them for business?

Plus.net gave me less than 12 hours notice of the cancellation of my
business account for breaching their AUP.  This was something which had been
changed since I signed up and I had not been notified of the changes.  When
I pointed this out and the fact that it was a mistake (I had installed
printer drivers when I had visited an office and it was automatically
polling for status every so often) and offered to stop (in their words)
"generating excessive UDP traffic" they refused to listen to anything I had
to say.

I found them unresponsive and arrogant with no understanding of how to
handle customers at all.  This was around two years ago and I'm sure things
change but you did ask what's wrong with them.

Michael