[Scottish] PCI ADSL card?

scottish@mailman.lug.org.uk scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 23 15:23:01 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3396D.51D68E60

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

> Hello S.L.U.G,
>
> Has anyone had any experience with internal ADSL cards?  If so, what
> works and what doesn't?

The Alcatel PCI Speedtouch card doesn't. Well, there is a bloke who has had
it running after a recompile of RedHat 7.1. A page to look at is here, but I
couldn't figure it out for my Mandrake distro.

http://users.skynet.be/bk230664/linux/

cds

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3396D.51D68E60

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>RE: [Scottish] PCI ADSL card?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY><FONT SIZE=3D3>******************************************************=
**********************<BR>
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the us=
e of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.<BR>
*<BR>
<BR>
</FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Hello S.L.U.G,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Has anyone had any experience with internal ADSL ca=
rds?&nbsp; If so, what</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; works and what doesn't?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>The Alcatel PCI Speedtouch card doesn't. Well, there is a=
 bloke who has had it running after a recompile of RedHat 7.1. A page to lo=
ok at is here, but I couldn't figure it out for my Mandrake distro.</FONT><=
/P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2><A HREF=3D"http://users.skynet.be/bk230664/linux/" TARGET=
=3D"_blank">http://users.skynet.be/bk230664/linux/</A></FONT>
</P>