[Scottish] Pcomail Failing

Martin McCarthy scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 23 17:18:00 2003

>   I was running procmail on all my user accounts up to about a week ago. Then i
> moved the home folder of the accounts to /home/users/USERNAME and now procmail
> isnt working. All the files were moved, and .procmailrc is in the new home dir
> as before. Does anyone know how to get Procmail working agian?

What are the "not working" symptoms?

For example, is procmail being invoked but the mail is being processed
wrongly?  (In which case, what's happening that's wrong?)

Procmail isn't being invoked and your mail is all ending up in the
default mailbox?

Procmail isn't being invoked and all your mail is vanishing?

What does your procmail log say if procmail is being invoked?
What does your system maillog say if procmail isn't being invoked?
What are the permissions on both your .procmailrc file and your home
directory?

Martin McCarthy                 /</         http://www.non-prophet.org
marty@ancient-scotland.co.uk    \>\  http://www.ancient-scotland.co.uk
                                /</    http://www.ehabitat.demon.co.uk