[Scottish] Re: Pcomail Failing

Graeme Mathieson scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 24 10:14:00 2003

,----[ In /etc/postfix/main.cf ]
| mailbox_command = /some/where/procmail
`----

Although most sensible mail setups insist that the users who really do
want to use procmail invoke it themselves through their .forward file:

,----[ ~/.forward ]
`----
--
Right now, there are scr1pt k1dd13s plotting to DDoS my network, my co-lo
server is not responding  to pings and  the people that I IRC with may be