[Scottish] Floodwiring new houses

Julian Gibson scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun May 11 21:53:12 2003

Colin,

Thanks for the comments.  I've never seen any houses
advertised with it as an option, just thought it might
give an interesting marketing angle or even start a
trend.  If I was to buy a new house and I had the option
to have it wired I would do it (at the right cost) of
course, hence the initial question.
Noted your comments about upping the added value rather
than just providing bare wiring.  This would definitely
be a "tick the box" option for the purchaser rather than
a standard fitment.
My friend did seem sceptical about the advantages but
he is an Aberdonian accountant!  Will try and persuade
him otherwise.

Cheers
Julian