[Scottish] Copyleft report

Aidan Skinner scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue May 27 16:53:00 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 08:35, Gordon JC Pearce wrote:

> there.  You'll get a very wide and varied balance of opinion, from
> utterly indifferent to raving zealotry (and you know who you are out
> there!) from people using Linux at home as a desktop OS to people

Oi! I object to the implication that I'm sort of sweaty drug crazed
lovy-dovy patchouli snorting neo-hippie. I've never been to a rave in my
life. :p

- A (this email may be redistributed under the terms of the GFDL, no
options exercised)

--
aidan@velvet.net lj:aidan_skinner aim:aidans42
http://www.velvet.net/~aidan/