[Scottish] Copyleft report

Aidan Skinner scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue May 27 23:25:00 2003

The GNU Free Documentation License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html

> There is no time for a questionnaire. I'm a bit behind schedule. Mostly
> because I was determined to do all my research and preparation on free
> software. Then found out that staroffice wasn't. So at least I've learnt

openoffice is, you can probably s/star/open/g and be ok.
http://www.openoffice.org

> What is the consensus of opinion?
> Ethics, better software or both?

Ask 10 people this question and you'll get 13 answers, one fist fight
and an increased risk of tinitus from the shouting.

- Aidan

--
aidan@velvet.net lj:aidan_skinner aim:aidans42
http://www.velvet.net/~aidan/