[Scottish] Scottish Server Hosting

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Feb 26 15:17:49 GMT 2004

Chris Binnie wrote:
> ray <rayH at engineering-intelligence.co.uk> said:
>>Like bandwidth charges and £40-£60 per hour for physical access.
>
> Again half the price of any physical access, not included in packages which we
> offer too for bigger customers, than any other provider in Scotland !

Frickin' hell, I've never been charged for access to Telehouse Docklands ...
my last trip, if I'd been charged £40-60 quid/hr just to be there for 5
hours, I'd have pulled the box out of the rack kicking and screaming and
hooked it up to a pay-as-you-go mobile, because it would have been cheaper
to access it that way.

Well connected your colo may appear, endearing us thus far it is not :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him