[Scottish] Re: XFree86 4.4 RPMs for Mandrake 10.0? (Fulvio Valente)

Martin Habets habets_martin at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 12:29:52 GMT 2004

Don't know about mandrake, but a lot of distributions are refusing to ship
XFree 4.4 because it is on a new licence.
If you realy want it, you may have to get it from www.xfree.org directly.

I've read about plans on a fork that would remain on the old licence, but have
not checked if that has already happended.

Martin