[Scottish] Anybody know a good text editor which can run in a browser

Thomas McLean tam at linuxrulesthe.net
Wed May 12 13:40:57 BST 2004

Hi Colin,

Don't know much use this will be to you but I once used this and it's
pretty neat. It runs off port 80 and it interacts with your files
allowing you to edit them (if you have the correct permissions
ofcourse!). The software is called MyShell available here:
http://www.digitart.net/php/myshell/

HTH,

Tam.