[Scottish] July's Meeting

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Jul 28 02:31:22 BST 2005

Kyle Gordon wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Due to me having a horrendously busy week, and roughly one week to prepare for
> this, it's been decided that I will do my talk next month. So instead of it
> being "Here's how far I got trying to install Freevo...", it'll be something
> a bit more substantial.

I've got a ~ 15 min video clip of the systm.org guys doing a mythtv install
from knoppmyth - might be a useful filler for ya and something quick to show
everyone before you kick off whatever you're gonna talk about :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | It's called a "changeover."  The movie
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | goes on, and nobody in the audience has