[Scottish] Items to a good home/for sale

Kyle Gordon kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com
Mon Feb 20 22:25:31 GMT 2006

A friend has asked for this to be passed on. Contact him directly if you're
interested.

Kyle

Subject: Please help with lot sale
Date: Monday 20 February 2006 20:19
From: "Zsolt Haag" <zsolt at mindless.com>
To: kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com, carolyne.smith at ntlworld.com

Hi Carolyne and Kyle,

I've been busy at the week-end (hillwalking got canceled due to poor
weather) so I made a list of items I would like to sell/pass on. Some
have residual value, many are looking for a good home. I would prefer to
sell them as one batch, but I am open to offers.

Please could you pass this on to anybody whom you know that might be
interested. They can contact me on this email: zsolt at mindless.com

Thank you in advance.

And here is the list:

All items &#8220;sold as seen&#8221;.

Items

Specs

Condition

ATI All In Wonder 128

AGP Video + TV card from ATI

Original manual, install CDs and breakout connectors. Removed from
working PC

Creative Ensoniq Audio PCI

16bit audio card

Original install CD. Removed from working PC

Sound Blaster Live

4+1 surround audio card

Original install CD, removed from my PC

Mercury USB 2 card

USB 2.0 x 4 to PCI

Original install CD, removed from my PC

DLink 100MBps network card

Original manual + floppy disk. Removed from working PC.

LinkSys 100MBps network card

Original manual + floppy disk. Removed from working PC.

3 x 1.44M floppy drives

From various sources.

Creative CS 120 speakers

Main powered stereo speakers (small size &#8211; 6W)

Working fine.

Modem

Install CD + phone cable.

Genius 101 keyboard

Wrist rest, PS2 connector

Working fine.

101 keyboard

Wrist rest, AT connector

Working fine.

Logitech mouse x 2

PS2 connector, one wheeled one 3 buttoned

Working fine

Ami dual scroll mouse

2 wheels, 4 buttons

Install CD. Removed from my PC.

PC133 Memory

1 x 256Mb and 1 x 512Mb

Removed from working PCs

ATA removable HDD case

2 x parallel ATA removable 3.5&#8221; HDD

Complete case and bay, working fine

CD Rom readers

16 and 52 speed

Removed from working PCs