[Scottish] Februarys Meeting

Ben Thorp THORPB at uk.ibm.com
Tue Feb 21 16:02:01 GMT 2006

Februarys Meeting will take place this Thursday (23rd February) in
Livingston Tower, at 7.30pm - see the website (http://www.scotlug.org.uk)
for directions 'n' stuff.

This month Kenny Duffus (seaLne on IRC) and Kyle Gordon (bagpuss_thecat on
IRC) will be leading up the 'formal' section of the meeting with "Finding
out what your GNU/Linux machine is doing" a talk suitable for those new to
GNU/Linux showing how to find out information about your machine and what
it is currently doing?

Hopefully we will also have time for a general Q+A section too. Following
the formal part of the meeting we will retire to the Counting House for
more chat over (optional) beers.

There is also usually a group of us who meet before the meeting in the
Counting House for a curry (or other food), usually from around 5.45-6.00pm
- all are welcome to this too.

Ben Thorp