[Scottish] Re: Scottish Digest, Vol 178, Issue 4

Roland Ward roland.ward at penguinfactory.co.uk
Sun Aug 12 13:38:45 BST 2007

I'd recommend going for Zen Internet if you want a good simple service.
They have a good telephone support line and offer a decent number of
different ADSL options.

If you're wanting hardcore ADSL i'd suggest you go for Andrews and
Arnold (aaisp.net.uk). They are more expensive but do line bonding, IPV6
and RRDtool graphs of your connection.

Roland

--
Roland Ward (Director)

Penguin Factory Ltd
www.penguinfactory.co.uk
Tel: 0845 868 3988

PenguinFactory Limited is a limited company registered in Scotland registered in Scotland number SC270171.
Registered office: Penguin Factory Limited, c/o Sinclair Wood and Co. 90 Mitchell Street Glasgow. G1 3NQ.