[Scottish] Gaelic Spellchecker

Subhi S Hashwa lists at subhi.com
Mon Feb 12 21:33:54 GMT 2007

Monday, February 12, 2007, 8:15:51 PM, J.R. Seago¹ wrote:

> Two points to consider here, have a look here: http://tinyurl.com/3e55b2
> why is the Gaelic spell checker only available to operate on  Microsoft
> office? (If it can be made to work on Free Software please let me know
> before I get cross for the wrong reason).

after some quick research it looks like there is a spell checker in
Scots-Gaelic

see: http://www.novell.com/products/linuxpackages/suselinux/myspell-gaelic-scots.html

 myspell-gaelic-scots
Scottish Gaelic Dictionary for MySpell

The Scottish Gaelic dictionary for MySpell.
The MySpell spell-checker is used by the OpenOffice.org office suite,
the Mozilla Composer, and the Mozilla Mail message composition window.

--
Best regards,
 Subhi S Hashwa                            mailto:lists at subhi.com
 When everything is heading your way, you're in the wrong lane.