[Scottish] New Thread: I apologise.....

Daniel Owens danny at ipalchemy.com
Wed Feb 28 22:53:59 GMT 2007

On reflection I think my previous post reads more harshly than it was
intended.

The key message is that one can run out of patience and get tired out
with stubbourn projects.   It is usually worth taking one's time, and
being patient.
Do not give up entirely though, keep plugging away with different
disto's and hardware configurations til you come up with something that
works for you.   The journey, though hard, is usually worthwhile and
quite satisfying (in retrospect).

best,
Danny