[Scottish] Which distro

Joseph Kerr jsphkrr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 14:03:14 GMT 2007

Hi,

I checked for those packages and I could not find them. I installed
Kubuntu via the cd. Where should I be looking for those packages? I
executed the apt-cdrom add command and added the Kubuntu cd. I also
added the Ubuntu Dapper Drake cd. I had intended to add the Gnome
desktop via the cd but I was informed that ot would not be possible
using the live cd. So what is the next step?

Joe

--
Joe