moRe: [Scottish] Broadband Question...

Kyle Gordon kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com
Mon Jan 15 00:41:15 GMT 2007

Hey Paul,

Did you go through the document that I linked to? If so, where did it
fail? What error messages did you encounter?

It would be great if Ubuntu could provide the documentation that you're
after, but we're often lucky if the device works at all. If
manufacturers consistently fail to provide adequate Linux support, then
documentation is usually the first victim. People who hack drivers
together are often just glad to get it working, never mind going as far
as writing documentation. The best bet, is as always, to dig around on
the Internet for results.

Let us know how the process described in that website goes, and we can
help further.

Regards

Kyle