[Scottish] Re: News Letter April 08

Claudio Calvelli slug at intercal.dyn-o-saur.com
Sat Apr 12 17:35:38 BST 2008

> Over the past two months i must admit i'm starting to feel that whatever
> i say, i'm going to get someone give me some form of telling off.

I personally have no other bad comments apart from the one I have already
made. Of course, other people will have other opinions.

If I can make a suggestion, however, I note that you've replaced the March
newsletter on the ScotLUG wiki with the April one. I think it would be
better to have both in their own separate pages, with the "newsletter"
page providing an index. And when you produce the May newsletter, don't
remove the April one...

Not intended to tell off, just a suggestion, and please feel free to ignore
it if you don't agree.

> I'm sure to some this will offend, but try to understand that this is
> not my intention, it's just very disheartening to have posts turned into
> arguments.

You are right, and I apologise for the previous argument about a month ago.
Please don't give up.

Claudio