[Scottish] Re: News Letter April 08

Andrew Calverley andrew.calverley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 22:56:50 BST 2008

I believe that there is already moves afoot to have an umbrella organisation
called ScotLUG.

A whois lookup already shows that some folks are moving in that direction.

http://www.whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=scotlug&tld=org

My only problem with this is that an overarching organisation would not be a
LUG, rather it would form an organising committee or the like.

Andrew