[Scottish] new ScotLUG website

Willie Fleming willie at glasgownet.com
Fri Apr 25 21:46:28 BST 2008

On Friday 25 April 2008 21:28:46 Kyle Gordon wrote:
> Claudio Calvelli wrote:
> >
> > Kyle Gordon:
> >> I put some documentation together for this task over here...
> >> http://lodge.glasgownet.com/~bagpuss/join_team.png
> >
> > Most useless, thank you. That just tells me to log in, but the
> > login is the bit which doesn't work.

> Glad to be of assistance :-)
>
> Maybe the Launchpad website is waiting on some form of moderation or
> email approval? It's been so long since I signed up originally

I signed up this afternoon without any hassle (well I had to get a launchpad
passwd reminder but thats _my_  failure, not launchpad)

I have logged on several times, not that there was much to see yet - last
logon ~5pm but its early days ;-)

 I nearly started the "committe" branch but then thought better of it  ;-)

Willie