[Scottish] Linux Laptop

john seago seago.john at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 15 19:48:40 BST 2008

2008/6/15 babaguy <babaguy at myway.com>:

> John -
>
> The Non-wireless router all you Linux folk pointed me to a couple of years ago is the Safecom ADSL..
>
> It was the ONE thing whatever version of Linux I tried recognised and as it's not wireless it isn't sharing all your info with the world at large - or so I'm led to belie...
> Hope this is of some help...
> - Paul B.

This afternoon we went into Inverness to have a look at what was
available and all I could see in the big chains were wireless routers.
However on asking in Maplins, (where I've one gets better answers than
in PC World, they did have a Netgear non-wirless router, I've used a
Netgear router for several years now without it being any trouble so
that may be what we get.
--
John Seago
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail