[Scottish] Hosting recommendations

Philip Ward philward at bigfoot.com
Thu Nov 27 23:25:48 UTC 2008

Use plusnet (www.plus.net) as your ISP and part of the package is
their cgi server which gives you 50MB space to run your own perl and
php scripts plus a mysql database.

I'm running phpbb3, wordpress and my own small perl scipts from mine
and they work fine.

If they are not flexible enough then you need your own virtual server
such as bytemark.co.uk can provide.

Phil.