[Sderby] (no subject)

Gerry Mayfield sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 28 01:09:00 2002

Sorry, being thick here..  (by the way removing that signature clears my =
problem, Thanks)

I have:-

/
	/etc
	/home
	/root
	/usr

(editted as an example)

The /home is the '/home' partition ?
the /root is the '/' partition
 so which partition (for example) is the /usr in? I am struggling to =
understand the boundaries of these 3 partitions.

(I don't have a /home/root entry by the way, just /root)

Sorry for being thick

Gerry