[Sderby] RE: C D Writer

Michael sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Nov 24 14:41:00 2002

Hello Clive, Many thanks for your quick reply I
am painting a ceiling this afternoon but I will
read the manual later and and check how to use
the command line tools and hopefully I will
be up and running later,
I did check a web site and was told that there could
be problems with xcdroast because there was a old
version included with Redhat 8 ,
I have downloaded the new version and now I will
have to read the manual and  find out how to load
the program and configure the cd settings .
Have you ant preferances between Redhat 8 and
SuSE 8.1 ??. I only really want to use one os system.

Many thanks  Michael  ,