[Sderby] Disabling mouse pointer

sderby@mailman.lug.org.uk sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 12 18:35:00 2002

Dave

I have solution which is not very elegant. If you read the xFree86 stuff it
explains about configuring Xfree86 for various video cards. It describes
cirmumstances in which the mouse pointer disappears and how to make it
appear again. I suggest you do the reverse i.e. use the Xfree86 manual
settings to force the video card to suppress the mouse pointer.

Thanks

Andre