[Sderby] RE: C lessons

David Coulson sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Apr 25 11:31:00 2003

mike wrote:

>  Hi Dave ,
>
> Thank you for your e-mail I have found the link
>
> and collected the C lesson sheets and I do
>
> understand the copyright problem ,
>
> But could they be rewriten putting your own
>
> code instead of there's
>
> Regards
>
> Michael

Thanks for the comments Mike, but I don't have the time to re-write the
notes. The code used is a mixture from different sources including my
own. However there is nothing to stop members of the group trying out
the code and then substituting their own in the notes. I'd be happy to
comment on the standard of coding, in order to ensure ANSI standards and
relevance to C++ extension.
Cheers Dave C.