[Sderby] RE: C lessons

sderby@mailman.lug.org.uk sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Apr 25 12:23:07 2003

David

I am definitely interested in the re-written C lessons. Is it possible that
we could place this on the Wiki and edit the lectures interactively?

Now that we have the the hub and the broadband connection in Moira, we could
do the C lessons on our own laptops and download the sample code directly
off the website. I always find that I learn quicker when I have the ability
to execute the code as well.

Andre