[Sderby] Ideas/Requests for Meetings

Ashley Heath ashley.heath at bigfoot.com
Wed Feb 4 18:22:15 GMT 2004

The last couple of LUG meetings haven't really had any format to them,
    we used to have regular demos or a tutorial at the meetings until
the ideas/volunteers dried up.

I think it would be a good idea to go back to some sort of structured
meetings even if we only have a demo or tutorial every second or third
meeting, at least it would get more people involved, does anyone have
any ideas for new demos or projects we can all get involved in. Or maybe
you have some expertise you could share with the group.

A couple of ideas for starters, any volunteers??
An introduction to the Linux shell commands
Bash scripting
Setting up a server

Any other ideas?

Ash