[Sderby] SCSI disk idling. (?)

Christopher Gavin gubbs at fudo.org
Wed Jan 21 12:49:49 GMT 2004

hmm sorry to reply to my own message but I found something ... a patch
called scsi-idle.

http://fresh.t-systems-sfr.com/linux/src/.warix/scsi-idle-2.4.23.tar.gz.html

what it doesnt do however is spin down more than 1 disk at a time.

which makes it kind of useless for a production server with 14 disks.

so still looking ...

C~