[Sderby] GNU/Linux on a bargain laptop

Conrad Gavin gubbs at fudo.org
Mon Jun 14 12:33:10 BST 2004

Thats just laughable isnt it.

Who in their right mind ... sheesh.

I have a TP770X pw 300 (Deschutes) with 128 mb of ram and 6 gb HD + a
1280x1024 screen, DVD rom etc. I paid 250 for it 2 years ago .. from

EBAY!

I think, if you look on there you'll see that you can get ~ 700 mhz
systems for the 250 mark.

Not that I would. mind you. They're all ex-fleet crap with dead pixels.

G.