[Sderby] Linux on an old laptop revisited.

Roger Whiteley roger at rwhiteley.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 15:12:51 GMT 2004

On Thursday 04 March 2004 16:57, Graham Hamblin wrote:
This might sound like an off the wall question, which ISP are you using?,  if
you are using freeserve and have a withheld number, remember to prefix the
freeserve dialout number with 1470.

I had all sorts of problems including being unable to get on IRC simply
because I forgot to prefix the number..
just a thought

regards
Roger Whiteley