[Sderby] Re: [man-lug] This thing called Windoze.

Richard James raj at ast.man.ac.uk
Wed May 5 14:41:49 BST 2004

	I had a box built for me about a year ago by an oem supplier in
Manchester.  I specified the hardware I wanted in detail and said "No
operating system" - then of course I installed Linux.  This machine has no
Windows partition on it and I did not have to pay for a licence I did not
want.  It all works very well!

	Anyway, I hope you manage to get the cost of the Windows licence
back, though I am not particularly hopeful.

		Best wishes,

			Richard James.