[StAndrews and Fife LUG] A quick introduction

standrews@mailman.lug.org.uk standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Dec 22 19:39:00 2002

Hi,
Just got round to joining the list, and thought I'd introduce myself.
I've been a user of Linux since mid '97, and in a professional capacity
since December '99. My area of interest is in network security and
services (I run my companies' [yes, the apostrophe is in the right
place!] mail, DNS, proxy, CVS, web, intranet, print, ..... servers), but
can't code in C to save my life (although my Perl is not too bad :)
If anyone needs any help, I'd be more than happy to do what I can.
--
David Tillotson