[StAndrews and Fife LUG] New Updates! AGAIN

David Tillotson standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Dec 29 00:10:00 2002

In message <1040917335.3e0b235734999@webmail.nx14.com>, Stuart Anderson
<stuart@nx14.com> writes
>Hi Everyone,
> Thats it, yet another grate lot of updates and new features added to
>SF.LUG.Web. I'd like to thanks David Tillotson for all his help with theses
>updates.

Thanks for correcting the MLM settings!
I have noticed that the computer use panel is still "radio" not
"checkbox"!
I am still attempting to locate the issue with Opera (happens to be my
browser of choice on the Windoze side). Looks like it's in the
member.php script - I'll keep you informed.
As a "quick'n'dirty" fix, I would suggest including the script name in
the link. I suspect that this is actually required in the spec (although
I rarely include it in my own scripts, which do work - a serious
puzzler!)
--
David Tillotson